Thursday, December 18, 2008

Life Long Learning

This weeks title is definitely true.Life long learning will always be a part of our everyday lives. I was very impressed by all the websites for my personal growth, my favorite's were: How stuff works, eHow, 5 minute Lifeopeida, and Berklee Music. I looked up (How cars work) and (Understanding auto parts) since I don't really know all the mechanics involved. On 5 min lifeopedia I searched (How to stencil), I do preferr video format since I'm a visual learner. Stenciling looks so easy and simple now. Ehow rocks, It gave me very useful information on (home repair) since I rather do my own work. For Berklee Music, my niece will definitely be interested in the (guitar course) since it only takes 12weeks to complete the lesson. All these websites will definitely benefit my personal growth and interest.

No comments: