Thursday, November 20, 2008

Web 2.0 Contined

Searching for cheaper flights is my kind of deal, I do use Kayak to compare airline prices, and I have found many good deals. It's cool how the prices show up on screen at once for easier and quicker comparison. I had fun with Pan Images, I put in my hometown and sure enough images and description were displayed. Zillow makes it so much easier to acquire property, homes for sale are shown with detailed information and images. I checked out a couple of properties in my area, really cool. Sharing recipes is great on I'm Cooked, although I don't like to cook, I did find some that I could try to make. I think that OCLS alerts are great, receiving text alerts for computer classes, or due dates on items that are approaching. I would definitely benefit from alerts since I tend to forget things.

No comments: