Friday, May 11, 2007

VIDEO EXPRESS

OCLS on MySpace, well what else can I say! I guess Lola Belle could have her own space too. I was really excited to see my dancing disco moves shown on YouTube. I'm sure my family and friends will get a kick out of watching that. YouTube rocks, I found plenty of hillarious videos of chihuahua dogs, Lola was also impressed. Well, as for SEOmoz, I found a lot of neat stuff. I already use Pandora but I like LastFM cause you don't need to set up an account. I played the deluxe version of Pacman on Arcaplay, who would have ever thought of Pacman being deluxe. I also checked out Farecast, really impressive pricing for travel. Well, for YouTube people check out funny dog videos!!!

3 comments:

seoulsistah said...

chihuahua!

Dan said...

COOL MeeZ! it makes me want to go shopping!!

Books.R.Us said...

Lola Belle is a cutie.